November 21, 2013

Day 21 - Nov

Day numero 21. What an experience these last few days have been. 21 down, 9 to go. I can't wait to look back at the end of this month and to see the growth, change and difference I've made. And it all started with an idea that I had. Part of what I wanted to convey through this blog and my experiences is that you can do anything you want to, when the desire is there. Want to write a novel? Write every day for thirty days. Want to get in that smaller-sized dress? Set a fitness/health goal and do it RELIGIOUSLY for thirty. Then I challenge you at the end of that time, to tell me you don't feel accomplished or more like the person you want to become.

Powerful things. Go get 'em. I dare you.


Today's video is of me walking to school after work for another study/tutor session with my friend from Peru. It was definitely in the top three for the coldest I've ever been.



Happy Life Changing!

Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest! --> @30daysofliving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got any ideas? Drop a line!