November 25th... One month till Christmas. I swear the closer it gets to the end of the year, the faster the time flies. It has been interesting trying to plan our holiday schedule around being able to still meet my daily goals of working out and taking a 10 second video. I'm so excited to see the finished video and remember every day of November 2013.
As we get ready for Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for? What do you have that you consider a blessing or a gift? What makes you happy? As you count your blessings and are grateful to those around you, think of ways that you can be better. If you feel like you've plateaued, do something about it. Make a goal and then, instead of vaguely saying that "in 2014 I want to be a better person" get realistic about things and say something like, "In 2014 I want to be a better person. To do that, I will (starting with January) give praise to three different people.." That's obviously only an example. Do whatever you want. Doing things, 30 days at a time, will give you strength, motivation, and power to nail your goals to the ground. It's a lot easier to see the light at the end of a 30-day tunnel than it is to try to do things in year-sized chunks. You know that has never worked. Try something new.
I'm thankful for lots of things, but one of them this year, is this November. I've had an amazing first month of my 30 day challenges and am so thankful for the ways that I can see I've changed. I can't wait to see where things go..
Happy Life Changing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Got any ideas? Drop a line!