As I said way back in the beginning, we all (at one point or another) have set goals and then failed to achieve them completely. How many "New Years Resolutions" make it past January 15th? I have always felt like I've had really amazing goals, but have felt on more than one occasion that I didn't succeed... And that isn't a good way to feel. I want to be the type of person that not only sets goals, but achieves them. I'm a big believer in long-term goals, because they help us get aimed in the right direction, but a 30 day challenge is the perfect way to turn those goals to realities.
I think the best part about 30 day challenges, is that while some are goals--like working out everyday--that we know we should do, they can even be things like taking 15 minutes everyday to listen to your favorite music and do nothing else. My sweetheart even decided that for thirty days, she will do a different hairdo everyday! How cool!
How many things do we miss out on in this life, just because we live day-to-day, just trying to get by. There is so much power in stopping for a few moments and REALLY THINKING about what you want to do. Don't think about what makes sense or what is the safest, or what everyone else thinks you should do.... Do what you want. And nothing else. Don't let yourself believe that you are "stuck" with the current 'you' and that there is nothing you can do about it. Don't let yourself believe that you have limitations or boundaries. If you haven't tried it yet, do it. Try it. Feel the difference of living everyday the way you want to. Then tell me after 30 days, that you don't feel like a new person.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Got any ideas? Drop a line!